Teen Advisory Board (TAB)
The Teen Advisory Board’s mission at Bentonville Public Library is to suggest services, materials and programs that are needed by Benton County teens and to work with library staff to provide these services.
At Bentonville Public Library, we want to hear from Teens. Becoming involved with TAB benefits you and the Library.
BPL’s 10 member board is selected on an annual basis by an application and panel interview process. Members of the board directly influence what goes in the teen collection and help plan our teen program. Members gain leadership skills, volunteer service hours and make new friends.
- Influence library decisions
- Benefits resumes and college applications
- Professional leadership training
- Learn new life skills
- Receive volunteer service hours
- Be a junior or senior in high school
- Have parental permission
- Have a library card in good standing
- Attend and participate in monthly advisory board meetings and a professional leadership training workshop
Get Involved, Apply
Thank you for your interest in BPL’s Teen Advisory Board. Applications for 2013-14 are now closed.