Meeting Facilities at Bentonville Library
We’re happy to provide you with a quality space for your important meeting. Please review the following information, including Bentonville Library’s Meeting Room Policy, then link to the meeting room calendar to request your room reservation. View our Map and Directions for important information about location, parking and walking trails.
- Select the desired room, date and time from the library’s online meeting room calendar.
- Complete the request form.
- The reservation is not confirmed until the requester receives approval from library administration or designated staff.
- Groups must designate one individual as a contact person, who must have a valid Bentonville Public Library card. That person is responsible for scheduling and supervising the activities of the group; therefore, they must be present for check in and check out with library staff.
- Please note that we cannot open the room for meeting attendees until the designated contact person has checked in.
- Please give 24 hours notice if you require technology (conference phone or laptop).
- Please notify meeting room staff of late arrivals; rooms will be released if not checked in within 30 minutes.
Food & Drink
All drinks, snacks, lunch or catering needs for your meeting must be procured from the library café. Call Chris 479-254-6880 or visit his website here. (Note: no food allowed in Small Study, Group Study or Literacy rooms)
For BPL’s complete Meeting Room Policy, click here.
- Walmart Community Room capacity: 150
- Rotary Conference Room capacity: 30
- Tate and Haney Room capacity: 10
- Group Study and Literacy Rooms capacity: 6
- Small Study Rooms: 2
- Community room and conference rooms include integrated audiovisual equipment; please note that overhead projectors are only compatible with PC laptops.
- Most meeting spaces have whiteboards.
- Library equipment available for use; a technology fee applies.
Care & Stewardship
We value our lovely library and are committed to keeping it in prime condition. Staff respectfully request that you leave our library in the condition you find it. Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.
View the Calendar, Book a Room
To view the meeting room calendar or book a room, click here.
To cancel an existing reservation, click here.