Walmart Room, Rotary Room, and Tate & Haney Room will NOT be available to book during the month of August due to renovations.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Rooms will resume regular use in September.
The large study rooms are now available without reservation! Rooms 130, 137, and the Literacy Room are available on a first come basis.
Bentonville Library provides quality space for meetings. Please review the following information, including Bentonville Library’s Meeting Room Policy, and then use our online booking system to reserve a room.
How to Check Availability/Reserve a Room
- Click on the meeting room calendar.
- Select the desired room on the left hand side and hit the black refresh button to change what rooms show on the calendar.
- When you are ready to book, click on the underlined numerical date on the calendar for the day you wish to book.
- Select your room on the left hand side and click the boxes to select your times. Any grayed out times are not available to book. Hit continue.
- Complete the request form. Click “Verify Request” button. Review Room Summary. Click “Submit Request.”
- The reservation is not confirmed until the requester receives approval by designated library staff.
- The contact person must have a valid Bentonville Library Card. This person must be able to be contacted and must be present for the entirety of the scheduled reservation.
- Groups will not be allowed into the room until contact person has checked in.
- Please notify meeting room staff of late arrivals; rooms will be released if not checked in within 30 minutes of reservation start time.
- No social events are allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: birthday parties, showers, and office parties.
Food & Drink
All drinks, snacks, lunch or catering needs for your meeting must be procured from the library café. Call Chris 479-586-3940 or visit his website here.
The café is leased from the Library Foundation by a private local business owner, and is managed separately from the Library.
Note: no food allowed in Small Study, Group Study or Literacy rooms.
For BPLs complete Meeting Room Policy, click here.
- Walmart Community Room capacity: 150
- Rotary Conference Room capacity: 30
- Tate and Haney Room capacity: 10
- Group Study and Literacy Rooms capacity: 4
- Small Study Rooms: 2
- Community room and conference rooms include integrated AV equipment; our equipment is PC compatible.
- All rooms have whiteboards except the Small Study rooms
- Library equipment available for use; a technology fee applies.
Care & Stewardship
We value our lovely library and are committed to keeping it in prime condition. Staff respectfully request that you leave our library in the condition you find it. Thank you for your cooperation and patronage.
To Cancel an Existing Reservation
To cancel an existing reservation, click here. Your confirmation number is found on your pending reservation email.